Thursday, March 4, 2010

In which I ramble aimlessly in all directions

Sometimes, it's hard for me to choose just one thing to tell you about.  So here, in a nutshell, is what I've been playing at these past few days:

Reading:  Michael Pollan's  In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
Eating:  Black beans and brown rice (in a word---transcendent.)
Blog-hopping: between mogantosh and The Tangled Nest
Celebrating: Grass! I saw grass!  And it was green(ish)!
Growing: (we hope...) egg cartons of broccoli, oregano, basil, lavender, cauliflower, leek, and parsnip seeds.


Avoiding: looking at the calendar, the scale, and the mailbox.
Hoping: That our potential Pesach guests decide they're really going to traverse the country (well, almost) for the pleasure of our company.
Making: more bedskirts, more yogurt, and a new seat for an old bench.
Moving: with my ultra-fabulous, better-than-a-gym-membership-39th-birthday-present!
Lamenting: the fact that I was too darned lazy to play at  My Creative Space this week.


Hope you're having a productive week!

1 comment:

  1. Thirty-nine? Really? Omigosh. That means that I'm going to be... NOT thinking about it. NOT thinking about it. NOT THINKING about it. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.