4 things that I always carry:
2. A good pen
3. Rescue Remedy
4. my camera
4 things that are in my bedroom
1. a rotating library of the kids' current faves (nonfiction on cats figuring prominently this week...)
2. boatloads of clean laundry
3. an assortment of chargers and usb cords
4. a huge stash of ponytail holders in a rainbow of colors
1. Go back to school for Occupational Therapy
2. Travel outside of the States
3. Publish something
4. Plant a garden (and grow something edible)
4 things that you don't know about me:
1. I have terrifyingly large feet.
2.I majored in Deaf Education at school and am fluent---but rusty---in American Sign Language
3. As child, I was terrified that my eyes were going to fall out. On their own.
4. I don't eat raw vegetables. Ever.
4 things I often wonder
1. How did the kitchen get this way again?
2. Where's my stunt double?
3. Can I get fries with that?
4.Will my virtue be rewarded? When?
Swing by Cath's place and sign up to join in!