Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Make It Easy:Etsy Educationals

Okay, Guys---I've been suffering from serious blog withdrawal as well as the general excitement/trauma of a very long roadtrip my brood, but I'm back, and I've got something uber-cool to share with you.  A month or so back, I was invited to join in on a nifty blogging project called Make It Easy, a series of crafting tutorials hosted by talented, artistic and generally fabulous (and humble) bloggers. We're going to show you how to create 11 unique and beautiful items ~ there will be one tutorial every day for the next 11 days ~ and we really hope you will find some inspiration to get your craft on!  (Did I just say that?  Nah, I'm being profoundly lazy, and scamming some of the write up I was fed.)  Forgive me---LONG week.  But you get the idea, no?



There will be one tutorial a day, posted on the blogs below.







make it easy
Hollybobbred tedlittle green bumsfuegohello beautifulcarla sonheimstacey winterssara nicolebtrthoney's quillingflex family




At the end of the series we'll have a an ebook available for $1.99. All the tutorials will be in this one convenient download that you will be able to print off and read over and over, if you're obsessive like that.  Or you can read it once, and make stuff.  Your choice. If you download it from littlegreenbums, I score the $1.99.  Which could very well allow me to buy nearly half a coffee, and you know how I feel about coffee.  (Right.  That's my sales pitch.  No more from me.)

Anyhoo, I've been remiss in my bloggy activities since our arrival at camp on Sunday.  Finally managed to get hooked up this morning, and the shop is open again!  (Seriously uncomfortable, this "vacation" business...way glad to be virtually back.)

Real post to follow soon, detailing the agonies and the ecstasies of road travel with rugrats, the glories and pitfalls of our new home away from home, and Rachmy's astonishing capability to contract poison ivy within 24 hours of arriving in camp.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Tell us about the trip! Leaving on a mini-two-day-trip (or grande summer vacation if you're greek! ha) to a small village nearby tomorrow! Bye dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.