Monday, December 28, 2009

I sweep, therefore I am.

As I swept my long-coveted-cork-flooring for the umpteenth time today, it occurred to me that
a) I spend a ridiculous amount of time with broom in hand
and
b) the sweepings that result from my frequent floor forays are tiny collages of our days.

For example, the post-prandial pile to which you were privy above pretty much encapsulates our evening. A cozy bowl of not-microwave-popcorn, a jigsaw puzzle and a light supper of steamed broccoli and brown rice (with Iron Chef's General Tso's sauce, in case you wondered how I conned the rugrats into eating broccoli...) rounded out by a Twizzler for dessert (look closely!) and, of course, the ubiquitous Tinkertoy. Perhaps, if you're lucky, I'll show you my laundry and dirty dishes tomorrow. One can always hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.