Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lights (and Gratuitous Snow Pictures for Richard)

I'm getting a crick in my neck. I can't help myself. Mrs. Doctor's assiduous attention to detail landed me some of the very coolest light fixtures around. Seriously. That was the light in the guest room, and I spent an embarrassing amount of my allotted unpacking time staring at it as though it was going to reveal to me some great truth if only I was patient enough. No truths revealed, other than this: Fabulous design is abso-flipping-lutely timeless.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch (and it is a ranch, coincidentally..) we're getting heaps of snow. Which is fun, if you're not schlepping all of your worldly possessions through said snow. Or if you live in a place (like The Roch) where you pay appalling--nay, stultifying--amounts of taxes, and the roads (and sidewalks, no less!) get cleared by the Plow Fairy before the first flake hits the ground.
Anyway, because Richard wanted snow pictures, here they are, in all of their glacial glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.