Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Very Long List of Things to Do

Cover ugly milk crates. This is a house of many crates. They are muy ugly. Must. cover. crates.

Make bedskirts. Simply have no desire to look at hideous boxsprings for another moment. Ick.

Make more rice bags. My feet are always freezing, but if I pop a rice bag under the covers before I go to bed, it'll keep my toes toasty till I fall asleep. We all use them...we all love them.

Set up studio. This is what it looks like at the moment: (Kind of forlorn, isn't it? But fear not! I have prodigious plans!)

Make belly bands ... avoid TMI moments.

Finish moving. Still.

Finish unpacking. Still.

Laundry. Dishes. Again.

Feed kids. Again. Yes, that's snow we're melting on the stove to make supper. Yes, I feel like Ma Flippin' Ingalls. No, the water's not fixed yet. Which brings us to the piece de resistance:
Fix busted pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.