Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A gift from me...to me

It's almost my birthday.  So I can almost justify having gone to the store and bought something utterly non-essential.  Not wholesome, nourishing, organic food to feed my always-hungry brood,  nor boots to warm the toes of the most recent child to have a mega-growth spurt in the space of three months.  (Grr.)  It's a toy!  And it's for me!  And, yes, I looked on Craigslist and Freecycle first.  Because a) there's a measure of mommy-guilt here, and b) I'm a bona-fide, certified, card-carrying cheapskate.  But no luck.  So I flitted off into the land of Retail, and emerged triumphant (if not downright gleeful) with this:

Look at all the bottles of not-for-little-hands niftiness inside!  I'm going to use Ashley's tutorial to make something outrageously cool. 

Stay tuned...I promise I'll share all the gory details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.