Monday, November 28, 2011

A Very Potter Present

I was trying to think of something cute to give Esti, my eldest, for Chanukah.  She's completely Potter-obsessed, so here's what I came up with.

Which spawned this:

And this:

And this, which is a spin-off of the first attempt at "Team Harry" that had too much space between the e and the a
I crack myself up.  Some of these will probably make their way into the shop tonight...and there's a free shipping code you can use till midnight, if you're keen to take advantage of Cyber Monday.  (The code is CYBERMON.  I'm clever like that.)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I WANT AN ALOHAMORA KEYCHAIN!!! Wow! That is soooooooooooo cool! Or hey, maybe I want a 'Klaine' keychain?? LOL that is the most awesomest thing ever! Your are just waaaaayyyyy too cool for me...

    Love,
    Ahuva

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can make them bookmarks too with the rest of it shaped like a wand with a description of its qualities like in the books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie... I am a tad jealous of those.. can i put it an order for a custom one?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.