Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pinata Postmortem



 It would be wrong to say the pinata was a hit, right?  But the littles loved it, and they delivered some very satisfying---and effective---thwacks to its shaggy exterior, squealing with glee when it spilled its candy-filled guts.  And was it worth all of the work? (Because you must realize that although the finished product looks as though it was slapped together by a preschooler in need of Ritalin, all of the careful, gluey preliminaries were completed by yours truly.  In the wee smalls. )  So no, probably would have been easier to buy one, but that's not gonna happen on my watch. 


There's been a bit of a backlog at the workbench, which makes me happier than you'll ever know.  Just sent this little cutie out in today's mail...a bit of a spin on my washer keyrings.  I'm liking it.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.