Thursday, October 18, 2012

Big Kids (Grateful, Day 4)

I started working out of the house last week, and I discovered just how much I accomplish in three hours. Because when those three hours of productivity were suddenly swept away, the whole. house. fell. to. pieces.  

Enter Thing One and Thing Two, who have stepped into the breach with their typical aplomb.  Floors have been swept, dishes done, meals made, clothes washed, and homework signed while I staggered around, trying to get my bearings.  They've been duly compensated, of course, in Snapple and sunflower seeds, but I'm pretty sure they would have done it for free.

It's been a crazy week. We're a little further from chaos than we were, and there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.