Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nothing like a Sunday...

except maybe a Saturday night! Jess has been asking for a cool shirt for our fifteenth anniversary (which was last week, but who's counting?) and last night I finally got around to the production phase. I'd already printed out my text and bought the shirt (actually, I opted for a hooded zip-up sweatshirt. If I'm going to go to the trouble of making something for the man, you can bet I'm going to maximize his opportunity to wear it..) so it was just a matter of cutting, ironing, painting, waiting, peeling, and heat-setting to get the job done. We're all pretty pleased with the result, and the endorphin-high that came along with it fostered---of course--- more crafting. My mildewed, stained train case got a coat of apple-red paint, and the fabric for the boys' chair finally made it into the light of day. (Night, actually...)

Pictures coming soon...just like my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.