Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby...

[gallery size="medium" columns="2"]

First girl after a run of three boys. Need I say more? This little stinker is as girly as they come...she wants her cereal with pink glitter on it, thank you very much! She's been anticipating this birthday for months, now, making plans for the grand festivities which will take place in her honor. I didn't want to disappoint her, and went a little crazy in the preparations for her big day.

The project that has me just tickled is the chair topper I put together from a couple of t-shirts I got from freecycle. There was enough scrap fabric to make a pair of covered-button hairclips and an appliqued "5" shirt for Her Highness.

(Yes, I have sideways pictures. No, I don't know how to fix them at the moment. Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.