- Favourite meal to eat? Soup. Lentil, black bean, veggie, potato, matzo ball...preferably hotter than normal people eat it, and preferably with my whole-wheat rolls alongside.
- Do you have a quirky eccentricity? I am a quirky eccentricity.
- My middle name is Lyn. It was the seventies. What can I say?
- I am passionate about spelling, grammar, and punctuation. How embarrassing.
- Thongs or Birkenstocks? Neither. My feet grew a half size with each of my pregnancies. I sport a size 13, and live in my Crocs.
- Who was I before I had kids? Me, but saner. And more self-righteous.
- Have I ever been arrested? Nope. Couple of speeding tickets, though, and a recent chook-related run-in with code compliance...(Don't worry. All settled.)
- This weekend I will try to get my orders for camp finalized. Do some more packing. Make something I don't have time for. Eat too much. Sleep less than I should.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Since I'm too lazy to think of something to blog about tonight, I figured I'd play along with Kate at Foxs Lane.